The best quality assurance management systems
Giving customers the best service
At Ashton Panel & Paint Ltd we provide a series of quality assurance management systems to allow the services we provide to customers to be of a high standard.
These systems include:
- Planning Plus – Provides a timeline for staff and customers in regards to the repair process
- Auto-Quote – Allows us to store customer, insurance company and vehicle assessment information and keep a record of events
- Check Lists – each division of our workshop requires a quality control checklist be adhered to throughout each stage of repair and paint – from the time the vehicle is booked in for repairs to the time it leaves our premises
Keeping up with the latest industry specialised equipment
Ashton Panel & Paint Ltd has always believed in keeping up with and investing in the latest industry specialised technology and equipment from around the world. This allows work to flow smoother and faster and enables us to keep our clients informed on progress and deliver their vehicles on time.
The latest technology and equipment includes:
- computerized 3D measuring system
- inverter spot welder
- infra-red heat lamps
- 2 x Mig welders
- computerised colour matching machine
- Bronze Mig welder
- 3 x chassis machines
- 2 post hoist
- low bake oven
- dustless sanding machines
- portable dust extractor
- 3 phase dent puller
Friendly and professional team with up-to-date training
You will find a great team of staff at Ashton Panel & Paint Ltd who are friendly and willing to help. All our technicians are kept up to date with training in the latest specialise equipment through I-Car Training.
Want a quote or answer to your question?
Please fill in the form below to contact us.